One more voice...

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice. ~Richard Bach

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Random Swelling


Just thought that you would like to meet another beautiful member of my family. Here he is, the one and the only Kevan. Beautiful wouldn't you agree? Unfortunately he suffers from a rare disease in which his mouth becomes enlarged at random points during the day. Usually it is when he smiles or when he talks. It is quite the spectacle when in a conversation with him. It is hard not to laugh but you must not laugh because he is very very sensitive about this issue. If you do laugh he usually hides himself in a corner and cries while rocking back and forth. But other then the mouth dilemma he is quite the charming guy. Thank goodness it hasn't deterred his lovely "special friend" Jodi. But perhaps that is because I hear she suffers from random eyeball swelling.
I suggest avoiding lengthy stares at the picture above....it may result in swelling of your own!

Trevor I miss you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina said...

Hi Vicky!

It's Sabrina. From camp. Now from Winnipeg. It only took a week or so of you blogging before I found you.

Just wanted to say hi. I've gotten random updates along the way from camp people as to how you are, but thought I'd say hi myself.

3:13 PM  
Blogger Trevor said...

I am (s)welling up just thinking about you Vicky.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Increasing... said...

kevan if you read this you need to make sure that next time you are out in this neighborhood we need to do lunch or something okay...

2:23 PM  
Blogger vicky said...

hi sabrina!! good to hear from you once again.
and trevor.....miss you buddy...i was thinking about your kids yesterday...and i was thinking about your wife. the biggest hug and deepest love from me to you!
vics

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home