One more voice...

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice. ~Richard Bach

Thursday, October 05, 2006

denver showed me

denver showed me
we almost cried
its just that funny
it hurt my side
you might just like it
and laugh along
or perhaps you'll hate it
and bust my song
but i'll be alright
and just ok
if you close the screen
and have a say
so click this line
to have a look
and understand
just why i shook
no time to bloviate*
so i'll stop here
now make your move
and do not fear......

*bloviate \BLOH-vee-ayt\, intransitive verb:To speak or write at length in a pompous or boastful manner. (dale that word is for you....meaning i know you like new words!!....i'm attempting to expand my vocab...)

cheerio!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloviate away sister
much truth is said in jest
and much jest was had by me

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home