One more voice...

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice. ~Richard Bach

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Gravity, is working against me.

There is absolutely nothing worse then hurting someone.
There is absolutely nothing worse then hurting someone close to you.
There is absoltuely nothing worse then knowing that you caused pain.

Words pierce.
Its too late to take them back.
If only they had fallen on deaf ears.
But I suppose they were still spoken.
Tears, the inevitable product of pain.

How is it that truth is so damaging.
Why do words hold such power.
We were created for relationship
and yet its relationships that rip us apart.
Are we all broken?
Are we all messed up?

I hurt a friend on friday.
I hurt my friend on friday.
I opened my mouth
And I spoke words
That drew a sword.
And here I stand
Empty handed.
What more can I say.
How do I forgive myself.

You can fix what is broken
But it is still broken.
You can wipe away your tears
But that doesn't stop them from falling.

John Mayer recently wrote appropriate words:
Hold on to what you find
Hold on to whatever will get you through
Hold on to what you find
Cuz I don't trust myself with loving you.


Take from me Fridays
And the ache in my head
Take from me Fridays
Then nothing was said

I'm Sorry..........

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm praying for you both babe.
-S

11:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh vicky,

words come pretty cheap when you're going through stuff like this. you are cherished and you are beautiful and you have one of the most amazing spirits out of anybody i know. this may make you smile because it's my man milli vanilli but maybe it has some context here...love you always,
c-bear.

Blame it on the rain that was falling, falling
Blame it on the stars that did shine at night
Whatever you do don't put the blame on you
Blame it on the rain yeah yeah

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home