One more voice...

In order to live free and happily you must sacrifice boredom. It is not always an easy sacrifice. ~Richard Bach

Friday, November 24, 2006

the rest of the family


just thought that it was time for another photo sharing experience. everybody please meet 2 of the most important people in my life...my parents. i love them. and if you ever have the chance to meet them, i think that you would be blessed too!! this picture was taken right before i sauntered off to a friends wedding. so no, i don't look like that everyday......better actually ....hahaha...joking again. oops.

and this one, this is aaron, my cute kitty. he's wonderful. and cute. did i mention that he is really cute. i'm pretty sure that when he was a kitten, he loved me more then he loved his mother. awwww. the black cat in the background is his brother...no name.
blessings!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for following the lonely voices blog. I just discovered yours.

-Stephen

3:50 PM  
Blogger Increasing... said...

Vicky this is a rebuke from someone who absolutely adores you - and now I'm let down. God does not approve of favortism!!! Give the adorable black kitty a name....it's breaking my heart that he is "no name"

5:24 PM  
Blogger this girl said...

Random question here; why does the link for 'My Other Home' have my blog's address in it? And why isn't it working?

Okay, so it was two questions. I'm sure you can deal with two questions; you're all grown up 'n' stuff.

Miss you!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

vicky;
i dont care what other people say about you
your pretty alright
-luKe

3:35 PM  
Blogger Increasing... said...

HEY VICKY, WAS YOUR NEPHEW, TYLER, PLAYING SOCCER AT 8'ISH ON SATURDAY MORNING. THE LITTLE BOY IN NET LOOKED AND ACTED SO MUCH LIKE TYLER IT HAD TO BE HIM BUT I DIDN'T SEE JOLEEN OR ANY OTHER FAMILY THERE SO I'M NOT SURE IF I MADE A POSITIVE ID

8:46 PM  
Blogger vicky said...

hello hello.
char...if you have any ideas for names please let me know. but i like the ring of no name. and if i'm calling the cat i can say "here no no....name"
blackbird.....try your address now. there were just a few gliches in the template that i had to change. it should work now. unfortunately i can't say that you are my other home...haha
and luke. oh luke luke.
and char again...i don't think that my nephew is playing soccer this year. so it might be a case of mistaken identity.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home